As always, thank you guys for the comments SOSO much. I have gotten myself out of my funk I was in. in essence, I pretty much pulled my head out of my ass, stopped moping, and did something active, took initiative and chose GOOD behaviors. Eating disorders suck, but when the depression side kicks in life feels like it is crumbling around you. I become so isolated and secluded. Somehow during it I convince myself that is what I want, and I will ‘be fine’. Well go figure, getting out of the shit hole I felt like I was in required OTHER people. I needed my parents, I needed my brother who I know does not understand me at all. I needed strangers, and a social atmosphere. So what did I do this weekend? Let’s take a look… Saturday morning my brother graduated college. GO HIM!
Rudy Juliannie was the guest speaker. motivational. inspiring. amazing speech he gave.
my bro entering to go to his seat!
when he went across stage!!
And boiled crawfish at my parents house after. but also had a crawfish boil at MY HOUSE!
AND… i met a cutie friend of my rommate Saturday night when i got home…went on a dinner date to Longhorn last night! For you curious foodies I got the 20oz ribeye with Asparagus and a salad. Ate all the steak, most the asparagus and some of the salad… i hate raw onions and cucumbers and they were on it.
I was also given the Beautiful Blogger Award…I don’t know how these things work but I know I am supposed to share 5 random facts about myself…
I fell out of a tree when I was 12 and split my head open.
- I got hit my a car on my dirt bike around age 10
- I found $200 on the ground one time
- I have never been in love
- I flip my head 15 times after a shower, jump up and down 15, and shake my ass 15 times… haha
I also was given the AHOY AWARD!!! This came from Jenn, at http://piecesofme-jenn.blogspot.com . She is a great blogger and I love her style. She knows what she needs to do and keeps her writing style very determined. You can tell in her emphasis throughout words on posts that she is a fighter and I have high hopes for her and her journey!
The Rules (which, as is the way with these things, may be flouted!):
1. Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award based upon any criteria – for example, the quality of the commentary, wit, humour, artwork, overall design, value to you of the information being provided, and so on.
2. The awarding blogger should choose at least two blogs not on his or her own blogroll, the purpose being to encourage variety of reading matter, and to have the person making the award think about what they like to see and read.
3. Your five choices must be published in a dedicated post on your own blog. This post must contain the name of the author (which may be their logon name), and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. This post should contain brief details of what attracted you to the blog. Details may also be posted in the comments section of “What is a Hoy?”
4. In the same dedicated post, each winner has to show the award and acknowledge the blog that has given him or her the award.
5. Both those awarding and receiving A Hoy must show the link to A Hoy blog, so that everyone will know the origin of this award.
6. When publishing details of the blogs to which you have made your awards, these rules must be published for recipients to follow. These awards, they really make me think about two things, firstly thankful I have received it and then having to figure out who I will award them to!
KelsAnne from http://kelsanne87.wordpress.com/
Alyssa from http://andshesoff.wordpress.com/
Imagine Namaste http://imaginenamaste.wordpress.com/
Kelsey from http://www.snackingsquirrel.blogspot.com/
Sophia from http://www.burpandslurp.com/
Hope I did this right!
I LEAVE FOR MD FOR FIVE DAYS ON WEDNESDAY. I am excited, nervous, iffy about my knee and heels and the dress and the wedding… anxious… happy and CANNOT wait to see my long lost cheerleading friends….any traveling advice for keeping the mind at bay?? I think I will be fine but if I freak I don’t wanna have a panic attack and end up losing weight up there.
So, now that i have my head pulled out of my ass, I took initiative for my own thoughts and actions and stepped up to the ED plate and batted a home run I am feeling pretty DAMN good !!!!!!!!